Wednesday, June 8, 2011

New Pics and New Items in My Etsy Shop



Just finished a marathon session of re-shooting and uploading many of my pieces into my Etsy shop. I felt that black (or dark) was the better background to highlight the colors of my metals.

Finding my way and having [exhausting] fun! I'll write some more tomorrow. Good night!


This Two Leaf Pendant has a copper leaf and a brass leaf. Both are hand-textured, then soldered together. The bail is Thai Hill Tribe sterling. It hangs from a satin cord-covered necklace, but the bail is large enough for an omega, or almost anything. See it in my Etsy shop!

3 comments:

  1. beautiful ! I love it. I can't wait to see all your new items in the shop.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The black background really makes the jewellery pop. Re-photographing is quite an undertaking, but well worth the effort. Good for you for!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you! I've continued to add items to my shop and to shoot them on dark backgrounds whenever possible. It's making a great difference!

    ReplyDelete