Sunday, June 5, 2011

Earrings in repose...

Continuing my Earrings Extravaganza, I've begun to work in sterling again. Not that I don't love copper, but silver has its charm.

These little sterling stud earrings were fun to make. I loved sawing their irregular, eccentric edges and soldering them onto spiral posts bent to 90 degrees, making the connection very strong and comfortable.

This pair is stamped with a star surrounded by dots and remind me of the earliest American flags (a bit). Anyway, they look a little patriotic, as we approach Independence Day next month!

The next pair is my Sterling Silver Cluster Earrings. Multiple dangles swing from handmade earwires, catching light and shape-shifting when you move. Featuring squiggles and rings and a bit of chain, they are pretty delightful.

Both pairs are found in my Etsy online shop:

http://www.etsy.com/listing/75460937/sterling-stud-earrings-with-star-pattern?ref=pr_shop

No comments:

Post a Comment