Thursday, October 6, 2011

CityRusticJewelry on Etsy... a new mini version for my blog!

Now you can shop for my jewelry on Etsy directly from my blog! I've added what's called an 'Etsy Mini' to the blog and you can see it by clicking on the tab at near the top of my blog page called 'CityRusticJewelry on Etsy.'

The content of the Mini will change from time to time, as I upload new items to my shop. Etsy's a great way to find and purchase amazing handcrafted items in all craft media. (Vintage pieces and art supplies, too!)

As the holidays approach, we artists would love you to buy original handmade gifts for your special peeps! You'll find excellent choices right on Etsy.

...................................................

I'm hard at work in my studio these days, creating all manner of new artisan jewelry in my rustic/urban vernacular!

No comments:

Post a Comment